I found some Elemental cat pictures online, and placed some stiff leopard card behind to toughen them up, I thought they could be used for the Element Bast circle.
Ground and Centering
• Get comfortable and take deep breaths, imagining that Shu fills your lungs and as you exhale he takes away the stresses and worries of the day.
• When ready, Visualise roots coming from the base of your spine connecting you with the earth God Geb. Imagine brown earth energies entering your body.
• When ready, Visualise a blue airy energy raining down upon you. This is Nut’s blessings.
• ( You can perform your Circle cast, work a spell or simply mediate at this stage)
At the four quarters, place items relevant to the Elements, such as appropiate colours, flowers, incense, crystals and so on, and as you call each quarter for Bast, place down the Item representing her, such as the Elemental Cat cards.
EAST: Lady Bast! Bring to me the light out of darkness, Let the winds blow your inspiration to me.
SOUTH: Daughter of the sun! Bring to me the fire from midnight, Let the flames come out of the darkness.
WEST: Lady Bast, from the dark depths of the sea, to the light-sparkled streams, bring me your love.
North: Lady Bast, let your strength rise from the dark Earth, to bring me knowledge of your true self.
• When ready to end, thank Bast for being present, close down circle how you wish, Imagine the sky energy being absorbed back into the atmosphere, and the roots receding out of the Earth. Thank Nut and Geb for their energys.